Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme found in the digestive tract of the Japanese silkworm and has been used as a nutritional supplement in Europe and Asia for over three decades. Best High Potency Serrapeptase is formulated with Serrateric, a superior alternative to enteric coating that protects the individual enzyme until it reaches the intestine for optimal absorption.
The serrapeptase enzyme helps break fibrin in blood. Fibrin is a protein that may normally support blood flow and clotting. When it behaves abnormally‚ it may lead to thickening of the blood‚ which is detrimental to your health.
- Helps breakdown unwanted proteins
- Doctor’s Best High Potency Serrapeptase promotes and maintains healthy sinus and airway function and healthy immune response*
- Helps dissolve hard particles made of protein that cause unwanted side effects from toxins, scar tissue, blood clots and cysts*
- Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme that comes from the Serratia bacteria species strain E15
- Uses Serrateric™, a coating that protects the enzyme from stomach acids until it reaches the intestines and therefore optimizes absorption
- Suggested Adult use: Take 1 capsule daily with at least 8oz. of water on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.