Yi Mu Cao – Chinese Motherwort aboveground parts
- Invigorates Blood, Dispels Blood Stasis, Reduces Masses
A very important herb for gynecological disorders due to blood stagnation. It regulated blood in the chong and treats irregular menses, amenorrhea, postpartum abdominal pain, heavy menses with clots, fixed abdominal masses, infertility and traumatic pain.
- Promotes Urination, Reduces Swelling and Edema
For acute systemic edema especially if blood in the urine. Treats dysuria, scanty urine, chronic edema, heavy sensation in the back and legs, abdominal distension, fullness after meals, sallow complexion, fatigue, listlessness and difficulty moving. For edema associated with chronic nephritis. Also for kidney stones.
- Clears Heat and Toxin
For dermatological disorders including eczema, sores, lesions, ulcers, itchy rashes, and toxic swellings
Chinese Herb Contraindications & Cautions
- Use strict caution in pregnancy
- Do not use in Blood and Yin Deficient patients
- Do not use in Yang Deficient patients with prolapse
- One bottle of 100 grams high concentrated granules
- No preservatives, artificial flavouring or colouring added
- China’s National First Class Accredited
- Australian GMP certified
Consult your herbalist or physician before use this product
Consult your herbalist or physician before use if you are taking other medicines. Don’t use it during pregnancy.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Chinese Motherwort (above ground parts)